Services for Indian Clients
In today’s situation running a business is not an easy task. Entrepreneurs have to look after many aspects of business, right from Production to final marketing and after sales service of the product. For running business they have to comply through various direct and indirect laws and meet deadlines under various laws for filling returns and payment of tfinancial position of the businessaxes. To comply with all this requirements and becoming aware about actual financial position of the business, they need to maintain proper books of accounts. And above all, for smooth running and growth of the business one has to pump money in the business by way of working capital loans and term loans.
To become relax from all this problems, who are better advisors than a professional chartered accountant? We can help our clients by providing A to Z financial, accountancy and tax related services at one place so as to save their time and efforts. Our firms of chartered accountants represent a coalition of specialized skills that is geared to offer sound financial solutions and advices. The organization is a congregation of professionally qualified and experienced persons who are committed to add value and optimize the benefits accruing to clients.
Our services are structured to allow you to choose a full back office service. P. H. Patel offers its clients the following accounting services:
• Book keeping
• Preparation of Statutory yearend Financial Statements
• Interim Financial Reporting
• International Financial reporting
• Reconciliation Work
• Formulations of SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
Audit & Assurance Services
Our Statutory Audit provides Assurance on the Truthfulness & Fairness of the Financial Information, advice and review of Controls, Procedures and assurance on Business Processes & Systems. Our team applies Global Audit Methodology, Tools, Documentation, Approach, Knowledge and Technology. Our team is committed to the highest professional ethics, standards and integrity. Quality Control is our Commitment towards Professionalism and Excellence. In short, we offer:
• Statutory Audit
• Internal Audit, Risk Management and Corporate Governance
• Tax Audit
• Management Audit
• Review of Accounts
• Special Audit
Right Tax advice helps the business and corporate in taking sound business decisions at right time. Innovative Tax Strategy and proper planning can help the corporate entities and Individuals to optimize their tax efficiencies. We at P. H. Patel provide tailored and effective Tax-Cost Management Solutions:
• Income tax
• TDS Returns
• VAT / GST
• Service Tax / GST
• Handling Scrutiny & Appeals Cases before Various Tax Authorities
Setting up New Business
We at P. H. Patel help you by Providing A to Z services associated with starting a new business. There is no need to run from one consultant to another and so on for different jobs as we provide a “TOTAL SOLUTIONS” under one roof. Our services include:
• Advice on holding company or Branch office
• Incorporation of a Limited Company
• Project Office, Branch office or Liaison Office in India
• Various Business Registrations
• Income Tax Registrations
• Assisting in opening a Bank Account
• Initial reporting and compliances at the time of setting up.
Services under the Company Law
• Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies.
• Maintenance of secretarial records and statutory books.
• Secretarial Audit of the Companies, Audit of Depository Participants and Registrar and Transfer Agents.
• Search reports in respect of the companies from the records of the Registrar of Companies.
• Pre-certification of documents required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
• Approval of managerial remuneration.
• Filing the petitions before the Company Law Board. Appearing as an authorized representative before the Company Law Board, Central Government, Regional Director and Registrar of Companies.
• Amalgamation, reconstruction, reorganization and winding up of companies.
• Organizing and managing shareholders’ meetings on behalf of clients.
Owning your own business is a dream for many. But managing your own business takes a lot more than hard work. You need a financial plan — one that addresses financial needs and products for every stage of your business life cycle and that takes into account your personal financial goals and dreams.
• Loan Syndication from Central and State Financial Institutions
• Working Capital Proposals (CC/LC/BG)
• Unsecured business loans
• Loan Against Property
• Commercial Purchase
• Home Loans
• OD limits
• Term Loans
• Domestic Factoring
• Export/Import Factoring
• Project Loans
• Machinery Loan